Best Tenba Black Label 638-443 Largel Photo Satchel (Black)
- Custom foam-laminated, weather-repellent ballistic nylon exterior is lightweight but battle-tough Military matte-finish
- YKK zippers – simply the best money can buy
- Indestructible, solid steel TriAngle strap rings allow variable attachment angles to help “micro-balance” the load
- Rear trolley strap allows the bag to slide easily over a rolling luggage handle
- Internal floor board with 1″ of padding provides “extreme” protection beneath contents
Capacity: Professional size D/SLR body (with booster/grip) with 2-3 lenses and flash. The large is taller and deeper than the medium satchel, so it will fit SLR bodies with a vertical grip — Nikon D3 and D3x, Canon 1D and 1DS Mark II. It is tall enough for a 70-200mm 2.8 lens or similar large zoom. Black Label is a collection of camera bags with exquisite tailoring details, including double-needle pleats, sculpted curves and massively yet meticulously reinforced stress points. But the beauty is far from skin deep. Black Label bags draw on Tenba’s 30-year reputation as the ultimate professional bag, with rugged durability, working pro design, and serious practicality. And while they honor the heritage of those decades of leadership, Black Label bags are crafted, from the first stitch to the last, for today’s image makers.